The Profitter surveyors course is a very popular selection for both skilled window/door installers or for people entering the industry. We recommend that anyone booking this course, have experience within the fenestration industry or have completed at least the ‘Profitter Rating E’ course.
The surveyors course is designed to provide you with the skills and competencies in product measuring techniques as well as certain important information that must be followed on every site application.
A highly recommended course by industry professionals and course candidates, this one day session ensures you provide accuracy for your career and/or business.
Profitter has a variety of large partners across the industry who both support and endorse our training centre. Alongside these partnerships, we are proud to be externally accredited through the industries leading certification body GQA. They assess, certify and monitor our one of a kind training centre / courses. Peace of mind you are being trained by a reputable training provider.
So what can you expect from this course?
Well, 95% of your course time is spent hands on, using measuring tapes, levels and angle finding devices that provide on the job skills. You can rest assured you will gain key skills to help your business or your career.
On arrival you will be met by your course trainer who will provide a brief introduction to the Profitter centre and explain fully, what you will expect to gain from your time with him.
Your course trainer has over 20+ years in the industry, spanning both commercial and retail (homeowner) installation experience. Having acquired practical, time spent knowledge in the full survey / installation of windows, doors & conservatories, your trainer is recognised across the industry as one of the best. You are in good hands.
The skills and training you will gain on the day:
- Complete measuring techniques will demonstrate how and where to measure both windows and doors. This includes multiple scenarios and various building products that effect the sizes you take.
- Part of surveying a project is to understand what to look out for onsite to enable better planning prior to an installation taking place. These can include obstructions or obstacles, access issues and also customer expectations. Your trainer will walk you through step by step, ensuring you fully understand the procedures and leave the course educated.
- Many projects such as bay window installations, shaped window frames and conservatories require a high degree of accuracy and identifying correct angles/pitches. At your Profitter surveyors training you will be taught the competencies of these requirements and how to gain the right information by use of certain methods and devices.
- Recording your onsite sizes and information is above all the most important element of being a surveyor. Profitter helps by providing you will example paperwork to allow you to accurately and easily record these.
- Certain building control compliance needs to be known and followed on each project. Important elements of this compliance are discussed on the course and also a direct link to where to find up to date information will help you in the future so you can always ensure you meet the current guidelines.
Most candidates who visit the Profitter training facility cannot believe how prepared it is and that it actually provides hands on training in a real working environment. With 5000 sq ft of space and multiple different courses being run every week you can rest assured that Profitter with skills to help better your business or career. Don’t delay and book today.
Hear from our customers here: CANDIDATE TESTIMONIALS